What to look for when hiring a security company
Finding a professional security company to protect your business or property, that is the best fit for your requirements, is an important decision.
When engaging a professional security company, insist on a written quote &/or contract. Verify that the contract spells out the commitment requirements of both sides and does so clearly and concisely. Understand exactly what is and is not included.
Ask lots of questions!
Are they locally owned or part of a franchise? Is the company focussed on delivering security services?
Here are 7 top questions you should ask before hiring any private security company.
- Do they have the required operating licenses?
- What type of ongoing training do they carry out?
- What are their prices?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have Public Liability Insurance?
- Is the company well managed?
- Does the security company have a good reputation?
We want to help you make the right decision before hiring a security company to provide security guards for your site or business.
To help you find a reliable, professional, qualified and experienced security service provider take our quick quiz now and ensure your current security company is providing 100%.