Get on the “Schedule”
Expressions of interest may reopen in April - seize the opportunity to register your event on the Schedule of Approved Business Events list.
Created as part of the Australian Government Relief and Recovery Fund, the Business Events Grant Program is dispensing funds to businesses attending events as either buyers or sellers. The funding covers the costs associated with attending a business event, including the hire of exhibition space, the design and manufacture of displays, travel and accommodation. With grants ranging from $5,000 to $250,000 and covering up to half of all costs associated with attending.
To ensure businesses can use these grants to attend YOUR event you must submit your Expression of Interest . Once your event has been considered and met the mandatory eligibility criteria, it will appear on the Schedule of Approved Business Events list, and attendees can then request a grant to attend.
As an event host you may also be eligible to apply for a grant if you participate in the event through the use of an event stand or designated promotional area, or if you are a registered delegate with the aim of buying or selling during the event.
Your inclusion on the Schedule will:
- Broaden your potential participant numbers, including both buyers and sellers
- Provide a significant branding opportunity
- Demonstrate your recognised value to your professional industry
- Contribute to your own improved bottom line
- Show your commitment to participating in the revival of the post-Covid events economy
For more information
You can also read;