Don’t get shut down during lockdown
Are you one of the lucky ones?
Have you been able to keep your business or facility open during lockdown?
If you answered yes, then you’ll know that updated health orders come from the government almost every day.
These continuing changes can make compliance a nightmare, and that puts you at risk of getting shut down, even when you are eligible to stay open.
While strict public health orders remain in place, SafeWork NSW said inspectors will be targeting retailers and specifically supermarkets.
“Any business found breaking the rules may be subjected to fines and could face a closure,” Director of Compliance Dimitri Argeres said in a statement.
Hiring a team of security guards can help your business stay safe, avoid government fines, minimise liability and most importantly continue to operate smoothly through lockdown.
A team of security guards are able to provide a range of compliance services:
- The establishment of a check-in desk or area
- Overseeing and implementing correct informational and instructional signage
- Temperature checks for staff, customers and contractors entering your premises
- Ensuring mask compliance and distribution, especially if surgical masks are mandatory
- Oversight of check-in procedures via QR Code or manual methods
- Worksite permit checking for those travelling into affected LGA’s
- Controlling the number and flow of people through a designated space
- Assisting with any aggressive behaviours arising from non-compliance.
A team of security guards will take the pressure of your staff and let them get on with their job. And it will help you to maintain compliance and stay open.
Our security personnel are available to work in factories, shopping centres, education facilities, healthcare facilities, worksites and with small retailers.
At Jones XL we pride ourselves on providing high quality, proactive, security staff.
Get in touch today for a free assessment of your security needs, so you can stay open and stay safe.
For further information please Call 1300 566 379 or Email
Protect your business and staff today.