Do you have a security plan?
We specialise in delivering comprehensive & detailed security plans for commercial & Industrial infrastructure. Our highly skilled and experienced security risk management team deliver best practice safety management systems to both Government and corporate Australia.
The consequences of failing to plan properly for new security projects or upgrades of existing security measures can be costly.
Jones XL delivered the 2000 Olympics Uniform Distribution and Accreditation Centre security plan (in consultation with NSW Police).
This centre, called UDAC, had 450,000 competitors, officials and volunteers pass through it without incident. Jones XL also supplied the security for the UDAC centre.
Have you included the following issues in your security plan?
- Operational procedures and responsibilities
- Controlling physical access
- Being aware of security considerations
- Recognizing the security risks
- Identifying areas where money or valuable items are stored
- Identifying areas where confidential information is stored
- Identifying areas containing flammable or explosive materials
- Controlling shipping and receiving areas
- Identify a process for ensuring access authorization
For expert advice call 1300 556 379 or Email